Version 0.3 of the FlexTLS Python library has been released today.
FlexTLS is still in Alpha state of development. But many new features have been added for this release.
- Add support for DTLS 1.0 and DTLS 1.2
- Add support to handle fragmentation on the record layer (TLS)
- Add support to handle fragmented handshake messages (DTLS)
- Add support to handle connection state
- Add support to decode ServerKeyExchange messages
- Change class names for consistent names
- Add additional tests
- Remove deprecated and unused code