The released version 0.1.0 is a proof of concept. But it can already be used to experiment with the TFTP protocol.
The main goals are simplicity and portability. Only core functions of Python 2 and Python 3 have been used to implement the server.
Feel free to use stftpd as a standalone server or to write your own using the provided Python API. You can grab the source code from the stftpd repository on GitHub.
Issues with the nightly package builds have occured a few weeks ago. But everything should be fixed and new packages should be available very soon. Also the docker images have been updated and should be available in a few minutes.
Feel free to report any issues.
- Website: dionaea on …
In version 0.4 many new features have been added and some bugs have been fixed. The new version is already available from PyPI.
- Support Areas
- Parse center information
- Parse geometry information
- Add SAX parser
- Add option to choose DOM or SAX parser
- Fix issues (Thanks to all contributors)
- Add property for default API URL
- Add examples
- Fix issues with CI builds with Python 3.2
- Add Python 3.5 to CI builds
Version 3.2 of the Python ssdeep binding has been released today. The new version is already available from PyPI and from AUR for Arch Linx.
- Updated install instructions
- Update included ssdeep library from 2.12 to 2.13
- Add additional CI tests
Today we have released a new ansible role to setup a read-only root filesystem on a Raspberry PI.