All new features are based on the new features introduced in FlexTLS 0.3.
- Add support to scan DTLS 1.0 and DTLS 1.2 enabled services
- Add support to handle fragmentation
- Add support to enumerate elliptic curves
- Add support to enumerate point formats
- Add improved error handling for commandline parameters
- Add support to handle connection state
- Add support for LDAP and RDP
- Load term module if no report module given
- Use flextls module for scans
- Most scans have been rewritten to be more flexible
- Support additional ciphers
- Minimize OpenSSL dependencies
- New server.compression scan to explicitly scan for supported compression methods
- Minimize number of requests during cipher scans
- Improve detection of preferred ciphers
- Don't perform a full handshake during cipher scans
If you would like to use the latest version of SSLScan in Arch. You can build a package by using the AUR.
First of all install the base-devel package using pacman.
$ sudo pacman -S base-devel
Create a new directory to build the package.
$ cd ~ $ mkdir build $ cd build
Download the …