The released version 0.1.0 is a proof of concept. But it can already be used to experiment with the TFTP protocol.
The main goals are simplicity and portability. Only core functions of Python 2 and Python 3 have been used to implement the server.
Feel free to use stftpd as a standalone server or to write your own using the provided Python API. You can grab the source code from the stftpd repository on GitHub.
In version 0.4 many new features have been added and some bugs have been fixed. The new version is already available from PyPI.
- Support Areas
- Parse center information
- Parse geometry information
- Add SAX parser
- Add option to choose DOM or SAX parser
- Fix issues (Thanks to all contributors)
- Add property for default API URL
- Add examples
- Fix issues with CI builds with Python 3.2
- Add Python 3.5 to CI builds
Version 3.2 of the Python ssdeep binding has been released today. The new version is already available from PyPI and from AUR for Arch Linx.
- Updated install instructions
- Update included ssdeep library from 2.12 to 2.13
- Add additional CI tests
In version 0.3.1 the internal data handling has been improved and two new helper functions have been added to the module.
- Improve internal data handling (Dominik)
- Add helper functions (Morris Jobke)
FlexTLS is still in Alpha state of development. But many new features have been added for this release.
- Add support for DTLS 1.0 and DTLS 1.2
- Add support to handle fragmentation on the record layer (TLS)
- Add support to handle fragmented handshake messages (DTLS)
- Add support to handle connection state
- Add support to decode ServerKeyExchange messages
- Change class names for consistent names
- Add additional tests
- Remove deprecated and unused code
Version 0.2 of our Python wrapper for the OpenStreetMap Overpass API named OverPy is now beta. Many new features have been add in this version.
- Added support for xml response data
- Added support for exceptions
- Added tests with 100% code coverage
- Removed Python 2.6 support
- Added more examples to the documentation
Version 3.1.1 of the Python ssdeep binding has been released today. The new version is already available from PyPI and from AUR for Arch Linx.
- Updated status from Beta to Stable
- Fix builds on Windows
- Update included ssdeep library from 2.10 to 2.12
- Minor fixes
Version 0.1 of our Python wrapper for the OpenStreetMap Overpass API named OverPy is a Proof of Concept. But many features have already been added and we will add more for the next release.
- Initial release