Nightly Package Builder
Instead of building real packages this service builds only source packages and uploads them to launchpad.net.
Dionaea is a low interaction honeypot to capture malware.
Hugin is an application to create panoramas.
OpenVAS is a framework of several services and tools offering a comprehensive and powerful vulnerability scanning and vulnerability management solution.
- Rawtherapee is a cross platform raw image processing tool. For more information have a look at the Official RawTherapee homepage or at the Google Code Page
- Suricata is a Open Source Intrusion Detection and Prevention engine. For more information have a look at the webpage of The Open Information Security Foundation
- NPB: OpenVAS nightly builds for Ubuntu 13.10 and 14.04 (13.02.2014)
- PPA: OpenVAS 6 packages published (07.08.2013)
- NPB: Nightly Hugin packages for Ubuntu (07.05.2013)
- NPB: Nightly build of Suricata and RawTherapee discontinued (07.04.2013)
- NPB: OpenVAS (04.02.2013)
- NPB: Dionaea packages for Ubuntu 12.04 (24.07.2012)
- Hugin fixes and Precise packages (06.11.2011)
- Debug symbols for nightly builds (15.08.2011)
- Hugin updates and Oneiric packages (21.05.2011)
- Updating Hugin builds (08.01.2011)
- Cron jobs for NPB (29.11.2010)
- The Nightly Package Builder (24.11.2010)
- No additional articles available