This is a straightforward Python wrapper for ssdeep by Jesse Kornblum, which is a library for computing context riggered piecewise hashes (CTPH). Also called fuzzy hashes, CTPH can match inputs that have homologies. Such inputs have sequences of identical bytes in the same order, although bytes in between these sequences may be different in both content and length.
You can find more information on how to install and how to use python-ssdeep in the python-ssdeep documentation. The latest source code is available in the official python-ssdeep git repository on github.
- Python ssdeep 3.2 released (27.11.2016)
- python-ssdeep packages migrated to AUR4 (04.07.2015)
- Python ssdeep 3.1.1 released (20.12.2014)
- python-ssdeep in AUR (26.06.2014)
- python-ssdeep 3.0 released (26.06.2014)
- No additional articles available