Version 0.4 of the check_rittal_cmc3 monitoring plugin has been released.
The Computer Multi Control (CMC) from Rittal is a monitoring system to collect sensor readings from different sensors in a data center. This release includes support for the CMCIII-ACC sensor, more options to improve reporting and some Perl fixes.
- Add option to select inputs to check for CMCIII-IO3 devices
- Breaking: All inputs have been checked before
- Add support to check multiple devices with one check
- Add flag to use device alias as status label (CMCIII-LEAK)
- Change scan output to be more verbose
- Add additional checks for CMCIII-PU
- Check state of input sensors
- Check temperature sensor
- Check access sensor
- Add support for CMCIII-ACC sensor
- Add flag to use sensor name as status label for access sensors(CMCIII-ACC, CMCIII-PU)
- Fix compilation error with newer Perl versions
- Website: check_rittal_cmc3 on GitHub (English)